The 2019-2020 Mandatory WINTER Sports Parent meeting will take place on Wednesday, October 9th at 6pm in the Springstead Cafeteria. ALL students planning on participating in any WINTER sport must have a parent or guardian present. Student-athletes are encouraged to attend as well. Winter Sports include Boys & Girls Basketball, Boys & Girls Soccer, Wrestling, Competitive Cheer and Girls Weightlifting.
- SHS Athletic Participation Expectations, Parent/Fan Expectations, FHSAA/HCSD/SHS Policies and Procedures, Scheduling and Sponsorship Info are just some of the topics that will be covered as well as each respective sport’s pre-season parent meeting.
- We will go over the NEW Athletic Clearance platform which will be replacing the traditional FHSAA Paperwork
- A bookkeeper will be present to notarize “Consent for Private Transport” forms and collect Pay to Play Fees.
- 2019-2020 Pay to Play fees are staying at $50 for the 1st sport and $30 for the 2nd, with a $80 individual cap. As well as a $110 same school, family cap.
- Each family in attendance will have a chance to win raffles for free SHS spirit gear or even season tickets.
- Springstead spirit gear will also be on sale at the meeting.
See you all on Wednesday, October 9th at 6pm, as we kick off another successful year of Springstead Athletics.